The Willow Domestic Violence Center (“The Willow”) is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors..
Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
· contact information: name, organization/company, complete address, phone number, email address
· donation information: amounts donated, date of donation(s), method and stimulus
· information concerning hours you have volunteered
· your requests and comments
· information gathered from database modeling firms
· non-personally identifiable information, such as how many hits each CFS website page receives, and if the visitor is repeat or new. This requires that a ‘cookie’ be sent to your web browser.
How Information is Used:
The Willow uses your data to maintain records of donations, send acknowledgments, mail year-end tax statements to you, send newsletters, notices and direct mail pieces, and for internal marketing purposes. We normally add you to our mailing list, unless you request otherwise. Our third-party mailing service is contractually obligated to treat the lists with confidentiality and is prohibited from transferring them elsewhere. We do NOT list individuals’ names in ANY of our publications. Corporate and Foundation sponsors are listed in our Annual Report and event programs. We use your written comments/letters occasionally to post on our website (in an anonymous fashion), and to respond to your inquiries. Credit card numbers are NOT retained once processed. Our website has an SSL certificate. We use website statistics to analyze our website usage.
No Sharing of Personal Information:
The Willow will not sell, rent, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside organizations. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of The Willow Domestic Violence Center and only to further the mission of The Willow Domestic Violence Center. Nevertheless, security measures may not prevent all losses, and CFS is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to security failures.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List:
Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list. Email email@example.com or call 785-843-3333 ext. 105 with any questions.